Hair Stylist Requirements:
- MUST HAVE A Michigan COSMETOLOGY LICENSE
- Must have 1 or more years’ experience.
- New graduates may apply
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a passion for people and customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Desire to continuously improve and a willingness to learn
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
We are looking for four professional, positive, driven hair stylists to fill our booth rental chairs. You can make your own hours! Use your own products or use ours.
--Clean, bright interior, recently remodeled from floor to ceiling
--Station, which include a floor mat, styling chair, large barbicide disinfecting jar and wall mirror
--A separate area to store stylist chemicals
--Access to the lather lounge and Salon backbar (use our back bar, which includes shampoo and conditioner for your guests at no extra charge to Stylist)
--Towel Service included (clean dry ready to use towels)
--Beautifully restroom for your guests and yourself
--Comfortable waiting area for your guests
--Complimentary water for your guests
--Basic utilities such as water, WIFI and electricity (included)
--Plenty of street free parking for you and your guests
--You are welcomed to join (FREE of Charge) CONTINUED EDUCATION SESSIONS provided by Keratin Complex and More
ADDITIONAL SALON SERVICES:
--You will have a full-time Front Desk Receptionist
-----will book, greet and check-out all of your clientele
-----we will help pre-book and automate confirmations for you
-----collect and charge the credit cards for your services
--You will be added to our marketing campaigns
--Commission on all hair care products from our Keratin Complex, Loma, & Sexy Hair retail area
--Access to our Professional Fully Stocked Backbar
--Refreshments for your clients (coffee/tea/water)
--Be a Professional Stylist by taking care of your guest and be committed on making money by showing up to your own appointments.
--The Stylist, at his/her expense, must maintain a current Cosmetologist License, issued by the State of Michigan.
--Stylist will pay a fee of $140.00 weekly for this lease space
--Stylist will conduct his/her business during the normal salon business hours. Which are Monday through Saturday from 9am to 8pm and Sunday by appointment. We can accommodate outside normal business hours.